Cost vs Value: What are the Smartest Home Improvement
And what should you expect to pay?
The following is a compilation of the most popular home improvement projects. The estimated costs are national average prices. Local costs will vary. The amount recovered is the average you could expect to recover if you sold the property within 1 year after completion. The percent of return should increase each year, and depending on the project, may in some cases actually show a net return about 100 percent.
Some information is provided by project from Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs Value Report” and is strictly for comparison purposes only.
Many factors affect both costs and expected return. Your Sales Professional at Hurst Total Home will be please to answer any questions you may have.
Please be aware that Your Project costs could be above or below these National Averages!
HURST TOTAL HOME, INC.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES MENU
Professional Services Include (but not limited to)…
- Site Visits
- Ballpark Estimates
- Itemized Scope of Work Details
- Detailed CADD Designs (Floor Plans/Layouts/Renderings)
- Product & Finish Selection Assistance
- Complete Construction
- Cabinet Sales to the DIY-ers, Designers, & Other Contractors
- Currently an Impressive over 3000 s.f. showroom with more than 25 displays ranging from complete baths & wet bars, to total range of countertop & backsplash surfaces, plumbing fixtures, flooring & more!